Okuma's patented baitfeeding system allows anglers to disengage their spinning reel spool and allow their bait to run freely. The bait feeding system incorporates a secondary micro-adjustable drag system at the rear of the reel that allows for precise adjustment of the spool for bait control. To disengage the system simply turn the handle. The on/off lever on the rear of the reel will automatically disengage the baitfeeding system so you can fight your fist with the main drag system.
- Patented On/Off auto trip bait feeding system
- Multi-disc, Japanese-oiled felt drag washers
- 6 stainless steel ball bearings
- Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precison machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body with rigid, diecast aluminum handle design with machined aluminum handle knob.
- Patened S-Curve Oscillation system
- Machined aluminum, two-toned anodized, ported spool.
- Hydro Block watertight drag seal, corrosion resistant and stainess steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer-balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
***Due to fluctuating shipping rates and surcharges on delivery area we will calculate shipping on each order and communicate the rate to you via email prior to completing your order.***